LSTC Group is looking to recruit a Full-Time Project Support Administrator for our Asset Inspection Business based in Mold, North Wales. The successful candidate will provide a wide range of administrative support to the project delivery teams.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Carrying out a wide range of general administrative duties, including answering phone calls.
- Working with the Asset Inspection management team to ensure that relevant processes and procedures are established and implemented and then monitored
- Day to day responsibility for the co-ordination and facilitation of the Defect Reporting System and the Asset Inspection team’s Employee Lone Working System.
- Undertaking GIS analysis, advanced digitisation, data capture, data management, and geoprocessing;
- Production of asset inspection mapping work packages to be issued to remote users.
- Monitoring of daily productivity through bespoke dashboards.
- Preparing plans and present data to designers in line with client deliverables
- Maintaining safety, quality and equipment registers
- Providing some vehicle management administrative support
- Creating and maintaining of jobs within our internal time/project management system
- Supporting the management team with weekly and monthly KPI’s and Monitoring Reports
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess strong communication, organisational and time management skills
- Efficient and professional approach with the ability to multi-task.
- Able to work as an individual, under your own initiative and also as part of a team.
- Previous administrative experience with the utilities industry is desirable but not essential.
- Must have practical experience of spatial database management using MapInfo and ArcGIS
- Must have sound analytical skills and good attention to detail.
- Experience working with ERSI or DNO GIS Mapping systems would be desirable but on the job training can be provided.
- Must be IT literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- General willingness to be helpful, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Must have a valid UK Driving Licence (or one acceptable to our insurers)
Candidates will be required to work full time between the hours of 8.30 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday (40 hours per week – detail to be discussed at interview)
Salary based on skills and experience
This is a great opportunity for a well organised individual, who enjoys a busy and varied role.
To apply – Please send an up to date CV and covering letter/email outlining your experience and current remuneration, to email@example.com quoting “AIAdmin” or by post to HR, LSTC, Yorkshire House, York Road, Little Driffield, East Yorkshire, YO25 5XA
NO AGENCIES PLEASE